Book me to speak!
I thoroughly enjoy training and teaching professionals on all career development topics with a special emphasis on regaining control of their careers!
I am most often requested to speak on various aspects surrounding the topic of self-marketing and career empowerment.
To book me to speak at your event, please complete the speaker request form.
For more information on my topics of interest, see my Speaker One-Sheet.
Additional topics are available based on audience needs.
Targeted Audiences and Events
- Professional Associations
- Professional Development Conferences
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Career Services Departments
- Student Groups
- Workforce Development Companies
- Government Agencies
- Association Meetings
- Conference Workshops
- Networking Events
- Radio Shows
- Blog Postings
- It’s Time to Regain Control of Your Career
- Your Resume is Not Enough, It’s All About Your Brand
- How to Uncover the Hidden Job Market
- No More Cookie Cutter Candidates!
- Ace Your Interviews Every Single Time
- The Importance of LinkedIn
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women (West Palm Beach Chapter)
- Bethune Cookman University Professional Development iLab
- Society for HR Managers (UCF Chapter)
- Delta Sigma Pi UCF Chapter (pledge class)
- Global Coaches Alliance
- Super MOMs Meetup
- Black Professionals Summit (Sept. 12, 2015)
- GOSHRM Career Fair (Sept. 26, 2015)
- National Resume Writers’ Association
- Central Florida Jobs Initiative
- National Black MBA Association
- The Career Experts
- Leaders Recognizing Leaders
- Own Your Power Radio
- Stuart Vener Tells it as it is (21st minute)
- Eat Sleep Write with Adam Scull
- Reality Check with Craig Price
- Social Chats AWCSF – How to get a job in web 2.0
- HollisChapmanShow (30th minute)
- Lillan Brummet Conscious Discussion
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Career Evolution Job Club
- Shalom Community Church
- City of Boca Raton Housing Authority
- City of Hialeah Housing Authority
View My Speaker One Sheet
We want to thank you for presenting your Resume Workshop to our FSS Participants. We are beyond pleased with the way the workshop was developed and the active participation and responses of all the participants. The information provided was accurate, your professionalism shows in every step, we have great feedback from everyone who attended your workshop.
Participants stated that all the information provided was useful and how much that has helped them to get a phone call from employers once they submit their new resume.
We had 2 participants hired after updating their resume, we are thankful for your contribution to the community and will recommend your services to everyone we know.- Delta Hofmeister